A revisited breaded chicken, an ideal recipe for poultry lovers! For the breading, Chef Luc Salsedo suggests using chickpea flour instead of wheat flour and crushed Socca Chips® instead of classic breadcrumbs.
Our Socca Chips® are made from natural ingredients such as the chickpea flour that makes up the famous traditional Nice recipe called Socca. Our chips are also gluten-free and additive-free! We look forward to hearing from you!
Breaded Chicken with Socca Chips®
By Luc Salsedo
What are we drinking?
– Water during the meal
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1 packet of Socca Chips® / or the rest of an unfinished packet that you may have in the cupboard
- A handful of chickpea flour
- 2 egg yolks
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- Flour the chicken breasts
- Dip the chicken breasts into the mixed egg yolks
- Dip into the Soccachip crumbs until they are coated evenly
- Heat the oil in the pan (a little more oil won’t do any harm)
- And brown over low heat (very low) 3 to 4 minutes on each side
- Season with salt and pepper and serve with a fresh green salad, or with just about anything you fancy 😛
Variation: And why not try breaded porcini mushrooms?