- 1 packet Socca Chips®
- A bar of dark chocolate
- Select the nicest-looking chips
- Melt the dark chocolate in a bain-marie
- Dip the chips, one by one, into the chocolate to half-coat
- Arrange on a pretty plate and allow to cool at room temperature.
- Surprising but delicious!!
Tip: Don’t put the chocolate coated chips in the fridge to cool as they will become soft from the humidity. Room temperature is fine, it will just take a little longer 🙂
Variation: Why not crush the chips from the bottom of a packet of plain Socca Chips® and mix them with the rest of the melted chocolate? They will make exquisite chocolate clusters ^^! Check out the next recipe to see how 😉