- Boil the water with a little salt and cook the rice.
- In the meantime, remove the seeds from the pepper and cut it into fairly large strips.
- Peel and cut the cucumber and carrot into sticks.
- Cut the feta into cubes and halve the cherry tomatoes.
- Slice the avocado into strips.
- Dice the salmon after removing the skin.
- When the rice is cooked, drain it, run it under cold water and add a little rice vinegar.
- When everything is ready, place the rice in the bottom of the bowl and add the other ingredients on top.
- Drizzle olive oil over the salmon, cheese, and vegetables.
- Season everything with pepper, sesame seeds and provence herbs!
Variation: Replace the short-grain rice with basmati rice, quinoa or amaranth