The poke bowl is a perfect dish for the summer to eat something refreshing! It’s a dish that originated in Hawaii, but here again the chef has revisited it in his own way! It’s a quick, delicious and practical recipe with a little touch of Nice! And for that you simply need to add Socca Chips® to the poke bowl for an extra crunchy touch! Our chips are made from chickpea flour like the Socca, a traditional Niçoise cake. They are also gluten-free and additive-free, so they are suitable for all diets.
Niçois poke bowl
By Luc Salsedo
Season: Whenever but works very well in summer!
What are we drinking?
– White wine (to go with fish)
– Fresh lemonade
- 1 piece of fresh salmon
- Feta cheese
- Cherry tomatoes
- 1 avocado
- 1 carrot
- 1 pepper
- 1 cucumber
- 50 g of short-grain rice
- Rice vinegar
- Boil the water with a little salt and cook the rice.
- In the meantime, remove the seeds from the pepper and cut it into fairly large strips.
- Peel and cut the cucumber and carrot into sticks.
- Cut the feta into cubes and halve the cherry tomatoes.
- Slice the avocado into strips.
- Dice the salmon after removing the skin.
- When the rice is cooked, drain it, run it under cold water and add a little rice vinegar.
- When everything is ready, place the rice in the bottom of the bowl and add the other ingredients on top.
- Drizzle olive oil over the salmon, cheese, and vegetables.
- Season everything with pepper, sesame seeds and provence herbs!
Variation: Replace the short-grain rice with basmati rice, quinoa or amaranth