Recipe -> Homemade burgers don’t want fries anymore 😋
It’s a joke of course!
The alliance fries / burger is a bit of life, we will not deny it ^^
As for revising our classics a bit, we have concocted a recipe for homemade burgers with Socca Chips®!
And yes, it’s not just roast chicken that goes well with crisps …
We have chosen one of our personal recipes, everyone can decorate it as they wish!
For 4 people, (it will depend on everyone’s appetite;)):
– 4 burger buns
– 2 minced steak
– 2 chicken fillets
– 2 potato röstis (do it yourself or frozen, we chose the 2nd option ^^)
– Burger cheese -> here we used Comté
– A white onion
– Sweet and sour pickles
– Cherry tomatoes
– Sesame seeds
– Olive or sesame oil
– Balsamic Vinegar
– Salt, pepper, cumin
– A Socca Chips® plain, organic, garlic or rosemary bag !!
There is nothing complicated in this recipe, to start, prepare the salad:
– Clean the Lettuce and the tomatoes with vinegar and clear water
– Place the Lettuce in a salad bowl
– Cut the tomatoes in half
– Add the sesame seeds and leave in the fridge to prepare the rest.
– Switch on the oven at 150 ° (to brown the breads)
– Cut the onion and sauté in a very hot pan with a little olive oil, when it wriggles, add a little white wine to deglaze, reduce the heat, add a little sugar and cumin on top onion and let sweat covered.
– In another hot pan, brown the röstis with a little olive oil
– When the onions are well sweaty, add the chicken fillets and the minced steaks … let the meat cook as desired, season with salt and pepper.
– Cut the buns in half, place them on a baking sheet, add the pieces of cheese, put in the oven. Attention keep an eye on it because the breads should not bake too much, it would make them much too dry …
When everything is cooked,
– Take the breads out of the oven and mount the burgers with breads, cheese, meats, onions, pickles and rösti pancake (1 per burger … delicious !!)
– Take out the salad and season with olive oil (or sesame), salt, pepper and balsamic vinegar
– Serve the burgers very hot with a handful of crisps and a good spoon of salad !!
You will tell us about it ^^