- 1 packet of Socca Chips®
- Sliced bread
- Cherry tomatoes
- Green olives
- Salad leaves
- Sunflower oil
- For the mayonnaise, put the egg yolk, a little salt and pepper, mustard and a few drops of vinegar into a bowl. Whisk, pouring in the oil little by little.
- To assemble the club sandwich: place the tomato and ham on a slice of white bread.
- Cover with a second slice of bread and top with the salad leaves and cheese, and the homemade mayonnaise.
- Cover with a third slice of bread and cut into 4 triangles.
- In a frying pan, brown the bacon. At the same time, cut the cherry tomatoes and the olives.
- Top the sandwiches with the bacon, tomatoes and olives and secure with toothpicks. Arrange the sandwiches around the Socca Chips® in the centre of the plate!
Variation: Why not vary your mayonnaise by adding some chopped fresh herbs?